Membership of the UK Microwave Group is open to all interested in
amateur microwaves whether they are resident in the UK or not.
Benefits include the Group newsletter, Scatterpoint which
is published ten times a year, discount on Group products,
representation via the Group committee on the RSGB Spectrum Forum, full
voting rights at Group meetings, UKuG-organised microwave events in the
UK such as contests and Microwave Roundtable meetings, operating
awards and trophies. The Group has a Constitution and the Annual General Meeting is held at
Click below for a membership application/renewal form with full details:
- First time Subscribers or Change of Details:- Send us the Membership Form with your details
- Paypal Payments:- Remember to enter your Name and Callsign on the transaction form
- Members must provide a valid e-mail address for contact/reminder purposes
(we dont mind if this is different to the id used for Scatterpoint downloads)
UKuG welcomes payments by PayPal
The membership year runs annually from the month of joining UKuG.
The current standard membership rates are:
PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CALLSIGN IS INCLUDED IN ALL SUBS/RENEWALS CORRESPONDENCE!
Standard membership includes receipt of Scatterpoint distributed
electronically as an Adobe Acrobat PDF document.
Are you Under-21? Then Click for our
FREE MEMBERSHIP OFFER
- Membership enquiries and applications should be sent to the Membership Secretary.
- PLEASE help the Treasurer and Membership Secretary by including your Name, Callsign and Email Address in all correspondence, subscriptions and renewals.
- Paypal: Please add your details to the Paypal submission by using the ‘Add Name and Callsign HERE:’
facility, along with any other contact info or comments at the ‘Review your payment and send’ stage.
Note: Paypal can also accept well known debit/credit cards if you dont have a Paypal account.
- Cheques: Please write your callsign on the back of the cheque.
- Cash: Please include details of your callsign as a separate note with the money
- Scatterpoint Delivery: Download Instructions for members are here
Wherever possible e-mail will be used for UKuG administration, such as renewal reminders and
bulletins. Please note that all details provided will be stored on a computer database for purposes of
administration and will NOT be disclosed to any third party.
Click here if you do not see the main microwavers.org menu bar on the left