Scatterpoint is published by the UK Microwave Group, succeeding the former RSGB Microwave Newsletter following a transfer in July 2004.
Access to current copies is one of the prime benefits of UKuG membership. There are ten to twelve issues a year -
as July and August may be a single issue, as can November and December.
Its principal editor is Roger Ray G8CUB
- Scatterpoint can be downloaded by current members in PDF format.
- Download instructions for members: Click Here
Articles and news items for Scatterpoint should be emailed to: scatterpoint(at)microwavers.org
- As a service to the wider community, UKuG makes older copies available on the menu picks below.
Feel free to link to this archive using: http://www.scatterpoint.org/
- Note: The archive is released in annual blocks - so for example the 2014 editions are not released until end of 2015.
Back copies prior to archive release are not available unless a back-sub is paid.
- Index - A consolidated index of articles for 1999-2019 is here:
- Backscatter - A Technical Compendium of articles from 1999 to 2006 is now free to download
- Proceedings - Click for earlier proceedings: 2004/5
- Please respect UKuG and Author's copyrights as all rights are reserved - and do not mirror these files!
- If you plan to reproduce an article exactly as per Scatterpoint then please contact the Editor, otherwise you need to seek permission from the original source/author.
You may not reproduce articles for profit or other commercial purpose.
Many UKuG members are also subscribers to the
UK Microwaves and
UK Beacons Groups,
but note that these are not owned by UKuG